Freitag, 1. August 2008

Kobra Kiss: Hurricane Steven's Hommage To Wild Lions Alabama (U.S.A.)

Life is a risk game
and I want to play
Your girls are ugly
And your friends are gay

My girls are hot
And my friends are cool
They called me Hurricane Steven
Back in school

Exciting
Wreckless and dangerous
I've got a lust for living
And I'm living fast

Highway rebellion patrol
Walking proud with the Battle-Flag banner
Wild Lions Alabama
Here to save your soul

We live an exciting
And dangerous life
Dave The Tiger
Give me high-five
(and Grizzly-Eye-Todd)

We drive the Harleys
And we drive the Trucks
When you've got guts and firepower
You don't need the drugs

So you better pray to Jesus Christ above
When I come to town
That I won't find you
I'll beat you green and I'll beat you brown

Determined
Fearless and wild at heart
I've got a lust for fighting
And when I'm fighting, I'm fighting hard

Highway rebellion patrol
Walking proud with the Battle-Flag banner
From Kentucky to Louisiana
We're gonna save your soul